Latest illustration for L’echo Nova + exclusive T-shirts coming soon…
I’m pleased to announce my first print of 2018 is an exclusive edition with House of Roulx (US) titled NIGHT WATCH. This deluxe giclée depicts a sword-wielding Stabby Woman striding through a moonlit forest, draped in a wolfskin and adorned in golden bracelets and white body paint.
If this floats your proverbial boat, this super limited run is available HERE from 12pm EST (5pm GMT) today. There are 25 standard prints + 5 hand-embellished unique variants. All signed, numbered and embossed, complete with certificate of authenticity.
Here’s me holding one of the beauties for sense of scale:
• Autographed archival pigment print
• Hand-signed and numbered
• Printed on Moab Entrada Rag Bright 290 GSM archival paper
• Format 18″ x 24″
• House of Roulx blind embossed stamp + Authentic Edition rubber stamp on verso
• Letter of Authenticity
• Standard Edition of 25 – $85
• Hand-Embellished Edition of 5 unique variants – $150
• Release date: Thursday, January 18th at 12pm EST (5pm GMT)
• Shipping worldwide from Massachusetts. www.houseofroulx.com
• Photo credit: Tom Sykes
New print release dropping this Thursday via House of Roulx. Edition of 25. Super deluxe giclée print. Signed, numbered and embossed. Shipping worldwide from Massachusetts.
This was an illustration for Downlow Magazine to accompany an article referencing Guru’s infamous “Lemonade was a popular drink and it still is” lyric.
New logo for VEG OUT @ Peddler Night Market, 92 burton Road, Sheffield, S3.
Here’s a sneak peek at my first print edition of 2018. This one is an exclusive collaboration with House of Roulx (US). * Release date TBC *